Stephanie Jordan is an author, teacher, and speaker whose focus is on boundaries for healthy relationships. She has recently published a book entitled, Believing In Boundaries, where she explains with real-life examples how boundaries can be used to improve your life. In this biblically-based book, Stephanie helps you understand and establish boundaries so you can have healthier relationship experiences. In addition to her passion for reading, writing and painting, Stephanie has also been an enthusiastic cosmetologist for 24 years.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.TheStephanieJordan.com
Most Influential Person
- My mentor, Betsy
Effect on Emotions
- Anger is my favorite emotion. I tend to lean toward anger first. Mindfulness has made me much more aware that anger can be a great propeller. I feel anger has the most power behind it to create movement.
- However, anger can also dissolve quickly. I think there has to be a balance between how you handle your anger. So being very aware of my anger getting ahead of me and harming relationships has been very important. Setting good boundaries for healthy relationships can help balance your emotions.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I'm learning more and more about deep breath. I'm currently in the process of writing about my widowhood journey.
- When my husband died, I couldn't breathe for months. I didn't feel I could get a deep breath. At this point, I appreciate being able to breathe in a deep breath that I can feel inside.
- Book: The Bible
- Book: Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol Trueman
- Book: Believing in Boundaries by Stephanie Jordan
- Book: A Dose of Reality by Stephanie Jordan
- App: Spotify
- One of my twins was picking on my daughter. And he had already stepped on her in the hallway and she had cried to us. A little bit later that night, there was a scuffle again between the boys. And my, my son had hurt the twin. And I was like, What is going on? And he said, Well, he hurt her again.
- And so I foolishly thought that mine and my husband's relationship was solid enough that we could discuss this, like mature adults. And it all went very poorly. And so I went out to the shop that we have in our backyard.
- And he was like, I'm gonna do the same thing to him. And I was like, Oh, the heck you are? And so we get into it. And so we both come inside and he takes his son off and I take my son off and I tell my son, you did exactly what I would expect you to do, which is to protect your sister. Protecting Your sister is always important.
- Building A Love-Filled Relationship
- Transform Broken Relationships With Mindfulness
- The Relationship School With Jayson Gaddis
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|