Bryan Falchuk, [CPT BCS] is an executive coach, public speaker, C-level executive and the best-selling author of Do a Day and The 50 75 100 Solution. Bryan teaches his students that in any difficult relationship, whether professional, romantic, family, or friendship, there are two sides to the story. What if there was a way to rid any relationship from its dysfunction, even if you think you aren’t the cause of it? Seeing not just your role in the problem, but your ability to change the role of the other side of the equation is powerful. That’s the 50 75 100 Solution. Learn how to be the source of the solution even if you aren’t the source of the problem.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Social Media: @DoADayBook / @NewBodi
- Website: BryanFalchuk.com
- Blog: https://www.bryanfalchuk.com/blog/
- Podcast: Do A Day Podcast
- Book: The 50 75 100 Solution: Build Better Relationships by Bryan Falchuk
Most Influential Person
- Rich Roll (Author and Ultra Athlete)
Effect on Emotions
- “Mindfulness effects all of my emotions right now. It's what keeps me able to handle everything that's thrown at me.”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “Breathing is a very centering exercise. It releases and brings you back in. I find when I'm less mindful, a few very deep breaths pull me right back into the moment.”
- “There's a bully who lives within my head, who is the most powerful bully that I've ever come up against.”
Get the brand new ‘Sleep Naturally' Guided Meditation by Bruce Langford. A deep, easy sleep is yours to enjoy. Sleep naturally and fall asleep easily. Drift off to sleep with a calm, gentle voice. Rest comfortably, without effort.
Click here: www.MindfulnessMode.com/Sleep