Rev. Karen Cleveland is a spiritual connection specialist, Minister, and animal communicator. This episode is about how you can come on safari and be guided on a transformative journey. Through carefully curated safari adventures worldwide, she helps those who have lost touch with their inner selves rediscover meaning and purpose in their lives. Even after the safaris, Karen continues to provide support by offering guidance on the inner journey, helping individuals unearth their buried dreams through exercises that connect the mind, body, and soul. As the host of the Connectedness podcast, Karen shares her teachings from the EVOLVE framework, which encompasses the integration of mind, body, and soul. Her podcast serves as a gateway for all listeners to embark on their own path towards realizing their heartfelt dreams while acknowledging the profound impact of coincidences and synchronicities in our lives, which manifest as everyday miracles and magic.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- My mentor, my senior minister when I first started, Kathianne Lewis in Seattle.
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has helped me to accept my emotions and not ignore them.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I don't have anything to share about breathing right now. I have just recently started trying to breathe intentionally three times a day, but I am late on the whole breathing thing and am not ready to share anything yet.
- Book: A New Earth: Awakening Your Life's Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- App: I set alarms, and I use music as the alarm and that reminds me to be present.
Rev. Karen Cleveland shared a story about her experience as a child with red hair. She and her sister were teased because they looked different. Karen wished she had known mindfulness skills back then. It would have helped her understand that the teasing wasn't about her, but about the insecurities of others. She could have learned not to take it personally and not let it affect her. Karen believes that mindfulness would have made a big difference in how she felt during those tough times.
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Session to talk about ways you can feel more grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com with ‘Chat Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|