Steven Shalowitz is an expert in the field of advertising, having worked in the industry for years. During his breaks and days off, Steven hosted and produced radio shows. He hosted a show featuring Latin music, another focusing on travel interviews and yet another centering on Jazz. Living in various interesting locations including Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Steven is also fluent in Mandarin. Now Steven is the Host of “The One Way Ticket Show” podcast where he explores with his guests where they'd go if given a one way ticket – no coming back! Destinations may be in the past, present, future, real, imaginary, or a state of mind.
- Website: www.TheOneWayTicketShow.com (sign up for the free e-newsletter)
- Podcast: The One Way Ticket Show
- Social Media: @stevenshalowitz & TheOneWayTicketShow
- email: steven@TheOneWayTicketShow.com
Most Influential Person
- No one person – everyone has taught me so much.
Effect on Emotions
- It certainly makes me more respectful and more sensitive to others.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I think when things get tough I always say just take a deep breath, take a glass of water and then just have your quiet time and just think about it.
- Book: The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington
- App: No app recommended.
Advice for Newbie
I would say get a good night's rest. Make sure that you're well rested and make sure you have proper nutrition, you're well hydrated. Put other people first. Put yourself in other people's shoes.
Thank You Bonus:
Sign up for the free Relax and Breathe Summit
Learn relaxation techniques that just take a few minutes and can be done anywhere.
Join me and over 20 other experts, including event organizer, Pompe Strater-Vidal. She is a Transformational coach and Zen monk. You'll become the person who will be the calm in the chaos.
Two 30-minute interviews per day, over a 12-day period starting July 11, 2016. Registration is free and available at this link: Relax And Breathe Summit