Mary Shores is the founder and CEO of a multi-million dollar business, one of the most unique collection agencies in the country. Recognized as a leader of innovative thought, Mary has spent over a decade teaching businesses and individuals how to inspire others, create new ways of thinking, identify and achieve their goals, and take action to create truly meaningful results. She is the revolutionary founder of the groundbreaking Conscious Communications system, which produces positive results through positive action. Mary travels across the nation giving lectures and teaching courses, and has been featured on local and national radio and television shows, podcasts, and blogs.
- Website: www.MaryShores.com
- Book: Conscious Communications: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Harnessing the Power of Your Words to Change Your Mind, Your Choices, and Your Life by Mary Shores
- Free Gift: Conscious Communications Guidebook, the companion to Mary's book: http://maryshores.com/companion
- Free Gift: Ignite Your Dreams workbook: http://maryshores.com/iyd-
- Twitter: Twitter.com/mary_shores
- Facebook: Facebook.com/shoresmary
- Instagram: Instagram.com/mary_shores
- Youtube: Youtube.com/maryshores
Most Influential Person
- Louis Hay (Author and Publisher)
Effect on Emotions
- I think it [mindfulness] really connects me to my emotions and it allows me to see especially my triggers.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Well I've been on a breathing retreat and I can tell you that breathing has been very powerful.
- One tidbit I'll share is after I went to a breathing retreat once, the dreams I started having were just out of this world.
- So definitely supplying oxygen to your brain is beneficial.
- Book: The Presence Process: A Journey into Present Moment Awareness by Michael Brown
- App: Binaural Beats App
- I do I have a son who is on the autism spectrum and he has suffered from being bullied, especially in elementary school and in middle school.
- My story about bullying is [as follows].
- My son is 17 and my other son is 16 and these two bully each other. It never stops.
- But when my younger son went to a global youth leadership summit where they really explored how their actions affect other people …
- when he came home he really applied mindfulness in how he spoke to his brother and he was able to see in a much more empathetic way what the effects are of how he talks to his brother.
- So my son was not innocent. I mean he was doing things that were inviting him to be bullied. So it's this ying and yang relationship.