Claudette Rowley is the CEO of Cultural Brilliance, a cultural design and change management consultancy and the author of Cultural Brilliance: The DNA of Organizational Excellence (2019). Over the past twenty years, Claudette Rowley has consulted at Fortune 1000 companies, small businesses, academic institutions, and start-ups, helping them create proactive and innovative workplace cultures that deliver outstanding results. Claudette is passionate about helping organizations resolve complex problems in ways that honor the intelligence of their cultural system and the brilliance of their people. She also hosts a globally syndicated radio show, Cultural Brilliance Radio. Claudette lives in the Greater Boston area.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Company: Cultural Brilliance
- Website: https://culturalbrilliance.com/
- Podcast: https://culturalbrilliance.com/cultural-brilliance-radio/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/claudette-rowley-1ba268/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RowleyClaudette
- Book: Cultural Brilliance: The DNA of Organizational Excellence
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- I think the ability to, as a friend of mine says, separating facts and feelings
- We have emotions, it's valid, but it doesn't mean it's based on the facts of the situation. Let's look at the feelings, lets look at the facts because they maybe different
Thoughts on Breathing
- I try to breathe deeply and I find that it helps reset my nervous system, I feel calmer.
- I try to breathe very fully, although it's simple, it make a big difference for me.
- Book: Callings: Finding and Following an Authentic Life By Greg Levoy
- Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Do you want to become more calm, relaxed, peaceful, and content? If so, you can learn how by downloading this free ‘Waves of Content' Meditation by Bruce Langford. Unlock the secrets of calm by downloading the meditation here at MindfulnessMode.com/wavesofcontent