Dr. John Demartini is a human behavior specialist, International best-selling author, educator, founder of the Demartini Institute, and the author of 40 books that have been translated into 38 languages. He has presented along-side Sir Richard Branson, Donald Trump, Stephen Covey, Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Steve Wosniak, and many others. He has been a welcomed guest on Larry King Live, CNN, CNBC, is a contributor to Oprah Magazine and hundreds of other magazines.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Company: Demartini Institute
- Website: drdemartini.com
- Blog: https://drdemartini.com/blog/
- Movie: How Thoughts Become Things
Most Influential Person
- Paul Bragg, John's Yoga Instructor
Effect on Emotions
- “It has allowed me to be aware of the illusions that my emotions are distracted by and allows me to calm them down and center themselves.
- “Without mindfulness, I might not have developed the Demartini Method”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “When the breath wanders, so does the mind. And as the mind wanders, so as the breath. One can govern their breath can govern their mind, and one can govern their mind can govern their life.”
- Book: The Syntopicon Vol. I and II by Mortimer Adler
- App: The Demartini Method App (Coming soon!)
- “I was 12 and I was going to ride a bus to school. I sat there on the bus, and this boy said he owns my seat and I didn't know what to do. He eventually punched me in the face and I just basically humbled myself.”
- “He inspired me to learn body-building and martial arts and it got me in shape. I started attracting girls and this bully eventually became my friend.”
Get the Awaken With Focus 12-Minute Guided Meditation by Bruce Langford. Be alert and focused after waking. Feel invigorated, fresh, and dynamic. Let your vibrancy feed those around you. Be the energetic person you desire to be. Click here: www.MindfulnessMode.com/AwakenWithFocus
Note: The following transcript is a draft transcript, and as such, may contain computer-generated mistranslations. (Transcript coming soon).