Renie Cavallari is the founder, CEO, and Chief Instigator of Aspire, a global transformational training and culture development company that specializes in inspired learning that shifts human behavior and awakens potential. She is also the founder of RCI Institute, active thinking, executive coaching, and People Technology lab. An award-winning international strategist, speaker, and leadership expert with an inimitable grasp of business and its challenges, she has driven measurable results for businesses with her innovative solutions around the world for over 30 years. During this episode, she will teach us how to ditch your headtrash.
Renie is a member of the prestigious National Speakers Association and Entrepreneurs Organization (EO). She is the author of six books, including the Aspire to…series. TrainingIndustry.com has named Renie as one of the Top 20 Most Influential Training Professionals. Renie and Aspire won a Stevie Award in the “Most Innovative Company” category for the 14th year in a row, and in 2020, Renie was awarded a prestigious Lifetime Achievement award.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Website: www.dumpheadtrash.com
- Website: www.poweredbyaspire.com
- Book: HEADTRASH: The Leading Killer of Human Potential By Renie Cavallari
- Book: Joy Journal Self-Guided Journal: Your Daily Guide to Transforming Your Life & Finding More Joy (HEADTRASH) By Renie Cavallari
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- Firstly, I look to communicate more effectively, through mindfulness.
- Then when I notice headtrash or notice fear, worry, anxiety, and emotions that are creeping up, I do something with them, certainly, it usually means I need to communicate with someone in some way to decrease the stress associated with it.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Most importantly, breathing is a really good thing. Even just starting today, a nice deep breath in and letting it out just gives me a sense of power in my body and clears my head.
- Therefore when I go to bed, it really helps to decrease that emotional stress. It goes back to that model that I shared.
- So when you decrease emotional stress, you gain clarity. And that allows you to take productive action. So even if the productive action is sleep, that breathing allows me to decrease and step outside of whatever is going on in that crazy brain.
- Book: The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
- App: Chopra App
- My daughter was bullied in eighth grade. She was a gifted speaker, and she won the national speech tournament. She was number one and was doing amazing things.
- That is to say, one of the foundations of bullying is jealousy. If another person doesn't feel whole, then they feel a need to bring other people down. Then she went into ninth grade, and she experienced what I would call jealousy, and as a result, it came out as bullying.
- Consequently, it was social media causing a really difficult time for her. As a mother, you have to step back. You can't control everything. You ask how can you love, ditch your headtrash and decrease the stress?
- Learning the Language of Spirit With India Leigh
- Learn To Meditate The Easy Way; Mani Vaya
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|