Laurie Warren is all about empowering well-being in body, mind, and spirit. She loves helping people and organizations be healthier and happier. She’s a speaker, writer, corporate consultant, and clinician. Prior to earning an MS in clinical and integrative nutrition, Julie spent a dozen years in leadership positions in the high-tech industry. This experience helped her to be a seasoned ally for corporate clients, enabling them to build a progressive wellness culture.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- The Dalai Lama
Effect on Emotions
- “It does not let my mind run away with emotions, rehash, replay, and exacerbate them.”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “It's not so much just breathing that has been helpful to me, but learning how to breathe.”
- “Learning to breathe, using my ribs in and out, was pretty life-changing to me.”
- Book: Jon Kabat-Zinn‘s books
- App: Insight Timer, Headspace
- “I remember like it was yesterday. I was 16 at that point and I am 53 now. I was standing in front of a window and this woman was standing in front of me saying I'm gonna beat the bleep out of you. I was scared to death.
- Then I looked at and said, Okay. Just do what you need to do and I'm just gonna stand here, I'm not gonna fight you. Then she left so frustrated. “
Have you struggled with social media? I’ve received a huge boost from a tool called ‘MeetEdgar’. MeetEdgar puts your social media on autopilot by making it easy to schedule and automate your content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. www.MeetEdgar.com Get a 2nd month free with this link: www.MindfulnessMode.com/edgar