Focus and mindfulness; people often ask me how they can improve their focus. Today, we talk about the importance of having a clear focus. Think about how increased focus could improve your life.
- “Life is like a camera, just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.”
- “People make their choices about where to focus based on their perception of what matters to leaders.” Daniel Goleman
- “The successful warrior is the average man with laser-like focus.” Bruce Lee
- “To me, living in the present means being aware of your conscious choice to focus on the past, present or future – it is not necessarily having to focus on the present.” Bo Bennett
- “The power of one, if fearless and focused, is formidable but the power of many working together is better.” Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
The Power of Focus by Jack Canfield
Thank You Bonus:
As a thank you for listening, download your free book “Twenty-One Ways To Practice Mindfulness With Your Child Everyday for 7 Minutes. Get your free ebook here. Please leave your name and email and you'll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.