Klee Irwin is the founder of the organization, Quantum Gravity Research and is on a mission to share an understanding of space, time, matter, energy and consciousness. Klee is also the founder of an award-winning natural supplement company called Irwin Naturals. Klee has invested in a wide range of people and causes including Change.org, Upworthy, Donors Choose, and Singularity University. In his book ‘Pain Nation' he discusses how the miracle molecule of the cannabis plant helps with medical conditions spanning from chronic pain and epilepsy to cancer, anxiety, and depression.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Website: http://www.KleeIrwin.com
- Book: Pain Nation: Sick, Stressed, and All F*cked Up: Is CBD the Cure? by Klee Irwin
Most Influential Person
- Justin Rosenstein (An early employee at Facebook and Google) He did a talk on Love In Business
Effect on Emotions
- Mindfulness has helped me to feel my emotions.
- [This is] part of what probably helped me reach success when I was running hard and fast to build my company from age 26 to age 44, before I quit business to become a full-time physicist.
- I found it helpful to be unemotional.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I've been playing around with my own practice. It takes me about 10 minutes.
- It's called Lujong. I learned it and have been modifying it.
- I do five stretching movements. I time it with my breath. I do my breath real slow.
- I try to close the aperture in my throat a little bit so that the velocity of air when I'm breathing in hits my vegas nerve.
- That sends a relaxation impulse into my body. I'm playing with the extent of my inhalation and exhalation.
- Book: n/a
- App: www.Unplug.app
Become more calm, focused and happy by reading the top 12 books recommended on the Mindfulness Mode Podcast. This mini 14-page ebook entitled '12 Must-Read Mindfulness Books' outlines each of the top books recommended by guests on the show. Get your digital copy now at MindfulnessMode.com/top12books