Joanne is a counselor in psychotherapy whose goal is to transform people’s lives one person at a time. Her work focuses on compassion, mindfulness, self-awareness, and focuses on helping others to lead a happier and more joyful life. Joanne is also the best-selling author of “Too Good To Go, Too Bad To Stay”, and has been featured on podcasts and in bookstores. When she’s not helping others to navigate the various challenges that they encounter in life, you can find her on Maui writing and going to the beach.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Company: Joanne King Counseling
- Website: joannekingcounseling.com
- Blog: https://www.joannekingcounseling.com/blog/
- Podcast: The 10 Minute Mindful Moment
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- I am able to stay calm in the face of anything that happens.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is the only system in the body that helps us to relax.
- I teach a lot of techniques in how to breathe to help reduce the sympathetic and raise the parasympathetic.
Have you struggled with social media? I’ve received a huge boost from a tool called ‘MeetEdgar’. MeetEdgar puts your social media on autopilot by making it easy to schedule and automate your content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. www.MeetEdgar.com Get a 2nd month free with this link: www.MindfulnessMode.com/edgar