Zlata Sushchik transforms women to become healthier and happier. She moved from Russia to the United States when she was 16 years old. Overweight and frustrated, she became a fitness competitor in order to shake off 30 pounds. Later, due to extensive dieting and overtraining, she decided to transition toward a life of using mindset to become truly fit and to help other women beat their subconscious fears and find health and peace. She has now helped thousands of women through her Sexyfit Podcast and her transformative training methods which include changing habits, meditation and applying powerful mindset concepts.
- Website: www.SexyFit.com
- Book: The SexyFit Method: Your Step By Step Guide to Complete Food Freedom, Loving Your Body and Reclaiming Your Life
- Podcast: SexyFit Podcast
Most Influential Person
- Gabby Bernstein (American motivational speaker, life coach, and author)
Effect on Emotions
- I am very aware of my emotions and I understand that I don't need to control them; all I need to do is feel them.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing is huge. I suffered from anxiety and every time I get in the anxious state, I take a deep breath and hold and breathe out. This is something I do every day and it helps me, not just get through my day, it helps me really thrive in my day.
- Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Book: Anything by Author Abraham Hicks
- Book: The SexyFit Method by Zlata Sushchik
- App: I don't use an app for this.
Advice for Newbie
I would say, start with gratitude. That is a beautiful fast track to mindfulness that doesn't take a lot of conscious or subconscious effort. It will take you to a beautiful state of love, compassion and kindness faster. From there [I recommend] five minutes of meditation a day.