Matt Granados has the mindful intention to make sure no person’s potential is wasted, and that every person he comes in contact with, if they want, is able to experience their maximum level of success. Matt has been motivating people for years, through his business, Life Pulse Inc dot com. He built his first one million dollar business by the age of 25 and took it to a valuation of $40 million by age thirty. You see, Matt understands motivation to the core. He is known to be able to motivate even the most unmotivated individuals by helping them build an unbreakable foundation on which to build their life.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Company: Life Pulse Inc.
- Website: LifePulseInc.com
- Podcast: REALationship Podcast
- Twitter: @lifepulseinc
- Facebook: Life Pulse
- Instagram: @lifepulseinc
Most Influential Person
- His wife, and Jesus
Effect on Emotions
- “Mindfulness reminds me that my emotions are there.”
- “Mindfulness has forced me to think about my emotions and actually experience it rather than subdue it.”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “When you're taking deep breaths, there's a reason why we breathe in through the nose. The oxygen is processed differently.”
- Book: Outwitting the Devil
- App: n/a
- “Looking back, there are definitely times that I feel like I bullied people that I wish I wouldn't have done.”
Do you want to improve the focus, drive, and productivity of your employees? If so, you can learn how by downloading, '10 Simple & Effective Ways to Increase Mindfulness in the Workplace Now', a free PDF at MindfulnessMode.com/workplacep.