Johnathan Grzybowski, is the co-founder of Penji, a platform that gives you on-demand access to the top two percent of designers in the world. Penji has been named as a “top startup to watch” according to Philadelphia Magazine and acknowledged as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America according to Inc. Johnathan has also founded multiple marketing-related startups and his daily life is peppered with mindfulness practices.
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- “My goal now is to more to take a step back and be mindful of the other person's time and attention and not react as quickly as I once did.”
Thoughts on Breathing
- “It isn't a technique but it's something that I'm mindful of because sometimes I forgot breathing even when I'm meditating.”
- “I need to get better at it.”
- Book: Never Get A Real Job by Scott Gerber
- App: n/a
- “I was called “gay” and the “F” word in any type of egocentric situation in high school.”
- “If it wasn't for those moments, I wouldn't be able to handle some of the situations that I'm in as an adult.”
Mental Toughness Special Offer
These challenging times are tough for many of us. Understanding how to have mental toughness can help us take control and move forward in the best way possible, leaving behind overwhelming stress and panic. One of the quickest ways to learn mental toughness is right here:
Get 40% off by using coupon code “Bruce”
* Note: The above link is an affiliate link, meaning I, Bruce Langford will receive a commission if you decide to make a purchase through this link, at no cost to you.