Christy Whitman is a transformational leader, celebrity coach and the New York Times bestselling author of The Art of Having It All. Her most recent book is Quantum Success: 7 Essential Laws For A Thriving, Joyful and Prosperous Relationship With Work A Money. Her television appearances include ‘Today' and ‘The Morning Show' and her work has been featured in People Magazine, Seventeen, Woman’s Day, Hollywood Life, and Teen Vogue, among others. Christy is the CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Learning Academy & Quantum Success Coaching Academy, a 12-month Law of Attraction coaching certification program. Christy has helped thousands of people worldwide to achieve their goals through her empowerment seminars, speeches, and coaching sessions and products. Christy’s life-changing message reaches over 200,000 people a month and her work has been promoted by and featured with esteemed authors and luminaries such as Marianne Williamson, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Marci Shimoff, Brian Tracy, Neale Donald Walsch, Abraham-Hicks, and Louise Hay.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.ChristyWhitman.com
- Podcast: Quantum Success Show https://www.christywhitman.com/quantum-success-show
- Book: Quantum Success: 7 Essential Laws For A Thriving, Joyful and Prosperous Relationship With Work and Money by Chrisy Whitman
- Free Book: www.QuantumSuccessBook.com Pay for shipping and handling and you will receive your free hard cover book.
Most Influential Person
- Dr. Wayne Dyer Visit: https://www.drwaynedyer.com/
Effect on Emotions
- Let me put it this way. I was always so afraid of feeling myself because I was afraid of what I would feel. And it wasn't until I got mindful, till I got present with my emotions that actually my life changed.
- So mindfulness has played a huge role in every aspect of my life because of the fact that I was willing to slow down and feel myself.
Thoughts on Breathing
- Breathing, when I'm spinning, I can get really woo and spin and spray. So that's the key tool to coming back. I love taking in a very mindful breath of breathing in four seconds, holding it at the top and then breathing out four seconds and then holding it at the bottom.
- And doing that just a couple of times that really centers me and it just, it, it makes me just take all my energy intention out of the world that I'm in or what I'm thinking about that I'm spinning about and just coming back to the moment and really grounding me. I do that a lot.
- Book: Real Moments: Discover the Secret for True Happiness by Barbara DeAngelis
- Book: The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- App: Soon To Be Available App From The Tapping Solution by Nick and Alex Ortner See: www.TheTappingSolution.com
- I don't get bullied and I do not bully because I understand that the whole bullying situation is based on law of attraction. You have to have a victim and you have to have a bully and you have to have someone being willing to be bullied, whether they're aware of it or not. Because what's happening with the bully is that somewhere in their life they're being bullied and they're trying to find their power.
- And what's been modeled for them; what is a source for them because that's what they've seen is that they then bully. And so I have a situation, I think it's been about four years ago now.
- My son Maxim who is now eight, but when he was in kindergarten just going into kindergarten, there was a little kid named Gibson and Gibson would one day pretend to be his friend and then the next day would push them down and hurt him. I would get so angry. [I would say to Maxim], why aren't you speaking up? Why aren't you telling somebody? And he was just like, because I want him to be my friend.
- And it's like, wake up Maxim, he can't bully you if you say no, if you stand up to him. The only way bullying can continue is if a person continues to allow it and doesn't do something about it. When you show a bully your power and you're saying no, not to me, the bully will go somewhere else or they'll try to find it somewhere else, but they're not going to bully you.
- And we had to get in that with him in many, many conversations. And it was really interesting. He just finally woke up, I think it was about six years old and this kid was kicked out of the school and he went for his blue belt in karate. At the age of six and something just snapped in him. And he, he started with his brother, um, at like these little amusement park places.
- There was a bully that was bullying other little kids and he walked up to the bully who was bigger than him and he said, hey, go pick on someone your own size, you know, standing up for this kid. He really grew in his power and now, if anybody was to ever to bully either one of my kids, they'd be like, what are you doing here?
- Because they really own that, you're only going to bully me because you're trying to feel better about yourself in some way. And the only way that they know how to do that is because they need a power over somebody and you're not going to power over me. So they, they stand up for themselves.
Do you want to become more calm, relaxed, peaceful, and content? If so, you can learn how by downloading this free ‘Waves of Content' Meditation by Bruce Langford. Unlock the secrets of calm by downloading the meditation here at MindfulnessMode.com/wavesofcontent