Simone Milasas is an international speaker, podcaster, and author of the books: Relationship, Do You Want One?, Joy of Business, and Getting Out of Debt Joyfully. She is an acclaimed business and life mentor and travels the world facilitating seminars with Access Consciousness. Simone revels in the joy of future opportunity and knows that the prospect of possibility resides in every choice you make. You can find Simone every week on her podcast, The Art & Industry of Business.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Podcast: The Art & Industry of Business & Living https://www.simonemilasas.com/podcasts/
- FB: www.facebook.com/AccessSimoneMilasas
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/simonemilasas/
Most Influential Person
- Brendon Watt, my co-author and the man I was in a relationship with for 8 years.
Effect on Emotions
- I would say I've learned not to buy into my emotions so much and to actually be more present with what it is I would like to choose for my life and my reality.
Thoughts on Breathing
- I don't think I would exist if I didn't breathe.
- Book: Being You Changing The World by Dain Heer
- App: Who Does This Belong To? https://www.accessconsciousness.com/en/shop-catalog/apps/who-does-this-belong-to-app/ Every time you have a thought, feeling or emotion show up, you ask, who does this belong to?
Do you want to improve the focus, drive, and productivity of your employees? If so, you can learn how by downloading, '10 Simple & Effective Ways to Increase Mindfulness in the Workplace Now', a free PDF at MindfulnessMode.com/workplacep.