Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.NickHutch.com
Most Influential Person
- Tim Ferris (Author)
Effect On Emotions
Thoughts On Breathing
- I do practice the Wim Hof method breathing exercise every single day. I've heard people define meditation as the return to breath. So when everything's chaotic, just breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth. And I know that from a scientific perspective, if your exhale is longer than your inhale, you'll slow your heart rate down.
- And so I try to use those strategies sometimes. My average breath-hold is usually in the two-minute range. I don't try to push myself too hard with it. I find that just the daily practice of doing Wim Hof breathing helps me to stay grounded and to feel really good.
- Book: Siddhartha, a Novel by Hermann Hesse
- Book: Life's Amazing Secrets: How To Find Balance and Purpose In Your Life by Gaur Gopal Das
- Book: The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferris
- Book: Tools Of Titans by Tim Ferris
- App: The One-Sec App
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘I Am Determined' in the subject line. We'll schedule a call to discuss how you can move forward to a better life.