Dr. Lin Morel is a pioneer in connecting the dots between our spiritual nature and everyday life. She is the author of a number of books including 3 on the bestsellers list and her most recent book; Beyond Lovelyville: A Parable of Self-Awareness and Rising Above Trauma. A survivor of multiple traumas, Dr. Lin is dedicated to helping others transform their trauma into an inspired positive life. She invites you to join the joy movement and become a positive force for change.
Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.DrLinMorel.com
Most Influential Person
Effect on Emotions
- It takes a lot for me to get upset. I used to be hair-trigger because of my sensitivity.
- When I am upset, I know there's a breakthrough or something for me on the other side.
Thoughts on Breathing
- My current spouse taught me to drop my abdomen because my umbilical cord was too short, so I had a physical issue with breathing.
- I learned how to release it so now I can oxygenate my entire body by pulling in breath from here, from here, from the top to the bottom. It's kind of an energetic thing.
- I can hold my breath for a very long time.
- Breathing is a tool and if we become mindful, if we can expand with the breath, it's awesome.
- Book: You Can't Afford The Luxury Of A Negative Thought by Peter McWilliams and John-Roger
- Book: Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach and Russell Munson
- App: PQ Intelligence
- App: Dr. Barry Morguelan of www.EnergyForSuccess.org
- I was chubby, I was uncoordinated. My parents' house was messy, kids weren't allowed to visit. I was ridiculed and not invited to parties, or they planned parties and changed the date so I would show up a week later. Cruelty like that. People would knock my books out of my arms at school, stamp on my pens, called me names.
- That all stopped when I started the martial arts. But what the damage had done, did not stop because I felt different, which I was. I was not standard issue.
- I loved books and I loved nature. I would be much rather be sitting on a roof with the ladder pulled up, reading, or on the tree across the street where no one could get me.
- I didn't know how to handle bullying. What allowed me to move into a space of self-confidence, was the martial arts. It was such a serendipity.
- 496 Stop Missing Your Life; Discover Mindfulness With Cory Muscara
- 412 From Future Board to Reality; Sarah Centrella
- 032 Gretchen Bridgers: Get Recentered and Get Back on Track
Bruce is speaking at this upcoming event called Tell Your Stories. If you’re in business, make a lasting impression on your potential clients with your story. My friend Elizabeth Johnston is The Story Expert, as well as a Literary Prof at Concordia University in Montreal and an On-line Teacher. She is hosting an online retreat that will unearth your stories. You’ll learn: • why story is important • the power of story circles • how to connect story to your business, and so much more! Here’s the link to register: www.MindfulnessMode.com/TellYourStories Dates: March 3 to 5, 2021
|Use hypnosis to help others stop struggling with their deep-rooted issues like weight loss, smoking, painful experiences. Are you a coach or a healer who would love to have new skills to help your clients? Hypnosis can help people reach goals faster and easier than you thought possible. Become a hypnotherapist. The Cascade Hypnosis Center offers world-class training. www.CascadeHypnosisCenter.com|
|Have you been trying to lose weight? Are you discouraged? It’s not hopeless. YOU CAN DO IT. I coach people just like you. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing hypnotist, and you will get results with my help! I personally lost 35 pounds and I’ve kept it off thanks to hypnosis. Feel good and look good. Believe it. Watch my short video and get 5 Tips on How To Lose Weight For Good. Then book a Free Consultation to get you on the road to permanent weight loss. Join our Beta offer and get 50% off. Go to www.MindfulnessMode.com/weightloss|