Dr. Julie Kinn is a licensed clinical psychologist with over 15 years of experience researching and implementing health technology for suicide prevention and other behavioral health promotion. At the Department of Defense (DOD) and the Defense Health Agency (DHA), Dr. Kinn oversees the development and implementation of health technology for the military and veteran communities. She also initiated the Military Health Podcast program and produces/hosts three DOD podcasts: “A Better Night’s Sleep”, “The Military Meditation Coach”, and “Next Generation Behavioral Health”
Listen & Subscribe on:
Most Influential Person
- Commander William McNulty of Joint Base Lewis-McChord
Effect on Emotions
- Helped smooth out some of the ebbs and flows
Thoughts on Breathing
- I do it everyday, I love it.
- Deep breathing helps focus my attention and helps on difficult moments
- Book: Blank journal – Allow space for yourself to write
- App: The Virtual Hope Box
- I had a pretty bad experience at one high school and I left to go to a different one.
Get the brand new Awaken With Focus 12-Minute Guided Meditation by Bruce Langford
Be alert and focused after waking. Feel invigorated, fresh and dynamic. Let your vibrancy feed those around you. Be the energetic person you desire to be. Click here: www.MindfulnessMode.com/AwakenWithFocus