Anne Gordon is a certified Dolphin Energy Healing practitioner who loves to share the powerful healing energy, insights, wisdom, and messages the dolphins have for her clients. Dolphins and Whales are a powerful presence in her life, bringing her peace, confidence, and a strong sense of unity and community. Anne has spent her entire life in the presence of Dolphins and Whales as she grew up watching Orca whales while boating and living in the Pacific NW. She has been hosting Whale and Dolphin Wisdom Retreats internationally since 2007. Her transformational retreats share the wisdom of the dolphins and whales in locations such as Bimini, Hawaii, Mexico, and French Polynesia. Retreat guests deepen their spiritual connection with the natural world. Anne has recently completed her much anticipated Wisdom Of The Sea card deck.
Listen & Subscribe on:
iTunes / Stitcher / Podbean / Overcast / Spotify
- Website: www.whalewisdomretreats.com
- Free Gift For Mindful Tribe: www.dolphinspiritguide.com
A Most Mindful Creature
- When you are in the presence of a dolphin or whale, it is literally impossible to think about anything else. You are in that present moment.
- If you're on a boat, and there are dolphins right in front of the boat surfing, righting the bow waves, looking and turning to look up at you, and making eye contact, that is a most mindful experience.
Wisdom From The Sea Oracle Deck.
- Anne: I have a brand new Oracle Card Deck called Wisdom From The Sea. I have been trained as a certified Dolphin Energy Healer. It's like any other kind of energetic healing like Reiki. I consciously ask the dolphins and the whales to send their powerful healing energy through me.
- I'm somebody who is not sensitive to energy. I can't see it or feel it. Some people can see auras, but not me. What I do get is, in my mind, it's like watching a mind movie that the dolphins and whales send me, a series of images and messages for my client. Oracle card decks are great if you have a challenge, a question, or if you just want some guidance.
Swimming With Whales
- When we swim with whales, we're not swimming, we're floating, and they're swimming around us. There's nothing we can do to keep up with a whale when it wants to swim.
- Usually we'll find a mom and a calf and Mom will go down and just rest. But baby has to come up more often for air than mom does. So when baby comes up for air, sometimes it'll come take a look at us and they'll wonder, ‘what are you guys doing here?'
- We met a baby and that was amazing. Now we're not allowed to touch the wild whales, right? Well, this little baby did not read that memo and it literally came to every single one of us and touched us and reached out. He literally reached out his pectoral fin to me and it was inches from my face. And I just gently laid my hand on its pectoral fin. And she went inches from a number of my group. Everybody in my group touched this baby whale or the baby whale touch them. It was the most amazing experience.
Words of Wisdom
- “I'm seeing in my mind's eye, this beautiful eye of a whale that's looking directly at you and just beaming you so much love and to let you know that you are loved, you are not alone, and the whales and dolphins are here to support you and guide you. All you have to do is ask”.
- Reaching For Joy; Zehra Mahoon
- Let The Ocean Be Your Calm, Clarity and Freedom Says Jen Gilchrist
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at email@example.com with ‘Transition' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life.|