Gurdeep Pandher is the topic of my solo episode today. I became familiar with fellow Canadian, Gurdeep Pandher through a radio story that caught my attention. It explained how this man is dedicated to bringing joy and hope to the world through Bhangra dance. He's inspired soldiers on a Navy warship and has taught firefighters at a firefighting training base. Mostly, he records videos from his home in the Yukon and shares them online. He records short videos and his posts have had over 25 million views on social media. So
Listen & Subscribe on:
Who is Gurdeep Pandher?
- He is a fellow Canadian, who is dedicated to bringing joy and hope to the world and does it through dance. Gurdeep uses social media as his way to share. He inspired soldiers on a Navy warship and taught firefighters at a firefighting training base. So …
- He records short videos. And his videos have had over 25 million views on social media. And he continues to spread positivity around the globe.
- He lives in the northwestern corner of Canada in the Yukon. His joy just spills out. Bhangra is the type of dance he teaches. In short, he teaches you how to do it in some of the videos.
- Gurdeep Pandher believes that joy, hope, and positivity will lift you up and give you a boost. He wants to spread joy throughout the world. Gurdeep is currently touring Canada and tonight he's visiting the nearby town of Stratford, Ontario. He already went to Quebec and Toronto and he's been featured on NBC News nation, CBC, BBC, and many other networks as well.
Joy, Hope, and Positivity Quote
- “I think if we put some effort into it, we can all bring joy, hope, and positivity into our lives. It's not always easy. But there are ways we can do it.” – Gurdeep Pandher
Connect With Gurdeep Pandher
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/GurdeepPandher
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/gurdeeppandher/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/GurdeepPandher
- Tiktok: gurdeep pandher bangra
Gurdeep Pandher Feedback
One of his social media followers posted this message: “I have been subscribed to his channel for a few months and he always brings a smile to my face. Bhangra is such a joyful dance it should be a part of everyone's day.”
Bruce's Comments About Positivity
- I enjoy an hour every day walking or running doing breathing exercises. It's just wonderful to be able to do Wim Hof breathing and other practices that energize and make me feel great. Most importantly, it helps me to celebrate my life.
- For the past two days I’ve had the pleasure of spending time with twenty-five inspiring kids in a school near me. As you know, I often spend time in schools covering for teachers who are absent and the last two days have been extraordinary. The children understood mindfulness like so many children do; they simply live it and breathe it; not necessarily because it has been formally taught, but because it is a natural part of how children see the world.
- I believe this is why I connect with Gurdeep and his videos. They are a pure expression of mindfulness and positivity.
- Book: The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Book: Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Book: Change Your Paradigm, Change Your Life by Bob Proctor
- App: Insight Timer
- The Mindful Movement; Sara Raymond
- Mindful Movement In Addiction Treatment; Kendra Kirane
- Experience Transformation With MindTravel; Murray Hidary
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? Peace is within your grasp. I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach, and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Therefore send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Coaching Session' in the subject line. We'll set up a zoom call and talk about how you can move forward to a better life. Therefore|