Listen & Subscribe on:
- Website: www.writingfromnowhere.com
- Book: How to Be a Digital Nomad: Build a Successful Career While Travelling the World by Kayla Ihrig
Most Influential Person
- My husband, Barry
Effect On Emotions
Thoughts On Breathing
- I make a conscious effort to be mindful of my breath, especially in moments of anxiety or when feeling overwhelmed.
- This practice extends to bedtime, where I consistently center my attention on my breathing. As a result, I notice my body gradually relaxing.
- In the past, falling asleep was a challenge for me, but now, with the incorporation of focused breathing, I find that it significantly helps the process of clearing my head before bedtime.
|Are you experiencing anxiety & stress? I’m Bruce Langford, a practicing coach and hypnotist helping fast-track people just like you to shed their inner bully and move forward with confidence. Book a Free Coaching Session to get you on the road to a more satisfying life, feeling grounded and focused. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘I Am Determined' in the subject line. We'll schedule a call to discuss how you can move forward to a better life.