Mindfulness can help with decision making. With a clear mind, I feel it's easier to reach a solid decision based on the best criteria. This weekend I'm chatting about decision making and mindfulness and I've invited my friend, Gregg Clunis to join me. He has great insight into this topic.
- Gregg Clunis Featured in Mindfulness Mode Episode 055 Better Decision Making with Meditation and a Chat with Gregg Clunis
- If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don’t hoard it. Don’t dole it out like a miser. Spend it lavishly, like a millionaire intent on going broke. – Brenda Francis
- Follow your passion, it will lead you to your purpose. – Oprah Winfrey
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. – Tim Notke
- Too much EGO will kill your talent. – Anon
- Allow your passion to become your purpose and it will one day become your profession. – Gabrielle Bernstein
The Mindful Brain: Reflection and Attunement in the Cultivation of Well-Being by Daniel J. Siegel
Thank You Bonus:
As a thank you for listening, download your free book “Twenty-One Ways To Practice Mindfulness With Your Child Everyday for 7 Minutes. Get your free ebook here. Please leave your name and email and you'll receive it in your inbox right away. Download It here.